UTK EFP News/Announcements
WelcomeThe University of Tennessee's Tickle College of Engineering is home to the Engineering Fundamentals Program (EFP) -- one of the nation's most innovative approaches to freshman engineering education. In this success-oriented environment, students learn by interacting with others to create solutions to engineering problems.
|Director:||Dr. Richard Bennett|
|Office Manager:||Ms. Janet Coward|
|Mail:||Engineering Fundamentals, 207 Perkins Hall, Knoxville, TN 37996-2020|
- updated Mon Aug 1st 4:52 pm by rbennet2
Common EF Announcements
- Link to Word file.updated Thu Jan 19th 10:43 am by rbennet2
updated Fri Jan 13th 2:47 pm by rbennet2
- Student “Prep for Success” series: 5:00pm, 307 SERF
- Promote Yourself: Wednesday, Jan 18 (Free Pizza)
- Interviewing Strategies: Monday, Jan 23 (Free Pizza)
- Spring 2017 Engineering Expo & Interview Day
- Expo – Monday, Feb 6th 2:00 – 5:00 pm; Dress for Success!!
- Interview Day – Tuesday, Feb 7th 8:00 am – 4:30 pm; appointment only
- Women in Industrial and Systems Engineering Interest MeetingAll industrial engineers, or undecided engineers, come check out a growing campus organization, Women in Industrial and Systems Engineering! Our goals to educate students on what industrial engineering is, to develop professional skills such as negotiating and interviewing, and to help students network with professionals in the field. We will be having a semester kick off meeting February 21st at 5:30 pm in the John D. Tickle building room 500, where there will be an info session geared towards first year engineering students and there will also an abundance of baked goods for those who attend! If you have any questions please contact us by emailing our vice-president elect, Madelynn Allison at firstname.lastname@example.org Thu Jan 19th 11:28 am by rmccord1