EFD Computer Labs
Engineering Fundamentals maintains a network of computers in Estabrook Hall. The open lab is available for use by all Engineering students, with priority given to students in Engineering Fundamentals classes. Computers in the classrooms are reserved for use by scheduled classes.
The Estabrook labs are identical in configuration to OIT's Perkin's Labs with the following exceptions:
- A private network H: drive is provided for every user. Anything stored on the H: drive will be available for that user from any computer in Estabrook. Every user has a quota of 100mb. The primary purpose of this space is for EF class work. See the link below for how to access this data from outside of Estabrook. If you need access to your pre-2011 H: drive data, see the link below.
- Your "My Documents" folder is mapped to the H: drive.
- EFD subsidizes printing for a final cost of 1 cent per page (normal OIT rate is 2 cents/page). Printing is managed by the Volprint system.
- Estabrook 107: open lab, 27 computers
- Estabrook 108: general classroom, 8 computers. sympodium
- Estabrook 111: general classroom, 14 computers, 2 sympodiums
- Estabrook 205: computer classroom, 40 computers, sympodium