EF 230 Procedures
- You should document your reason for missing a lab so that you may be given credit for the attendance grade. Missed lab attendance grades will be adjusted at the end of the semester and will be done so at the instructor's discretion.
- You are still responsible for the material covered in a missed lab.
- You should review the material you missed by
- doing the lab and any associated work on your own.
- attending another section's lab that week (space permitting and with advance notice).
- attending a help session. GTAs will be available at help sessions to answer questions, but they will not lead you through the lab. You must use the lab notes and videos.
- Your attendance grade will remain blank until the end of the semester.
If you miss an exam, you must complete the missed exam notification form. You will receive a reply with instructions on how to make up the exam.
Missed Exam Form
Talk with one of your GTAs. If you cannot resolve it with them, talk to Prof. Schleter