EF 230 Procedures
- You are responsible for making up any missed labs.
- You must make up the lab within two weeks of the original lab.
- You may make up the lab by
- doing the lab and any associated work on your own.
- attending another section's lab that week (space permitting and with advance notice)
- attending a help session. GTAs will be available at help sessions to answer questions, but they will not lead you through the lab. You must use the lab notes and videos.
- You can document your reason for missing the lab so that you may be given credit for the attendance grade. Missed lab attendance grades will be adjusted at the end of the semester and will be done so at the instructor's discretion.
If you miss an exam, you must complete the missed exam notification form. You will receive a reply with instructions on how to make up the exam.
Missed Exam Form
Talk with one of your GTAs. If you cannot resolve it with them, talk to Prof. Schleter