The lecture on Friday September 23 will be available as a set of videos as well as being given during the normal time. You have the option of watching the videos before or after Friday AND/OR attending Friday's lecture. In lieu of clicker questions we will use a set of on-line questions. More details will be provided in class.
Item # Avg Max Flex Lecture 2.5 418 94.4 110.0updated Wed Sep 21st 2:55 pm by rbennet2
- Homework StatusReminders: All correct answers submitted before the 110% date get the 10% bonus. You can work the homework for 75% credit up until the exam.
Instructions for using the homework system are here
updated Fri Sep 9th 9:22 am by rbennet2
- LLC Move Day: Orange Hall Finally to OpenLLC students can check in to Orange Hall beginning at 6pm, September 28, and must check out of their Humes Hall space by 5pm on October 2. There is an EF 151 test on Friday, September 30, so plan accordingly.updated Tue Sep 13th 2:48 pm by rmccord1
- Engineering Mentor ProgramThe Engineering Mentor Program is targeting rising sophomore and incoming freshman to become mentees. As a mentee you will get your own personal mentor in your discipline to meet with once a month. Apply here to become a mentee. Mentees have the opportunity choose their mentors based off a profile developed from the application process. EMP is a great way to network and build personal relationships across the College of Engineering and a great source of for academic and personal information about the workings of engineering and UTK. View the Engineering Mentor Program Community Discussion here.updated Wed Jul 13th 1:31 pm by rbennet2
- Tech CarnivolTech Carnivol is hosting two robotics competition this year. Participate and win exciting prizes! Click for information on RoboRage ARENA and Line Follower competitions.updated Thu Aug 18th 7:20 am by rbennet2
- updated Mon Aug 22nd 10:13 am by rbennet2