- Exam 3
updated Mon Oct 24th 2:05 pm by rbennet2
- The third EF 151 exam is Wednesday, October 26th 11:15 - 12:05.
- You will get your room and seat assignment in Lab. The exam will be given in three rooms: AMB Auditorium, Walters Life Science M311, or the Hodges Library Auditorium. You can also see your seat assignment when you log into the web site or look up your seat assignment here.
You are allowed to bring an equation sheet for the exam.
- 8.5" x 11" engineering paper
- Seating assignment sticker on the top
- Turned in with the exam
- In your own handwriting
- Front side of paper only
- Any non-obvious constants, such as density of air, will be provided.
- Practice exams are available under the Exam Information link.
- If you miss the exam you need to fill out the missed exam form ASAP. (The link is under Procedures/Forms)
- updated Mon Oct 24th 1:02 pm by rbennet2
- Engineering Entrepreneurship ProgramIf you are interested in the Engineering Entrepreneurship Program, register for EF 130 Survey/Engr Entrepreneurship, CRN 25076, 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm Mondays.updated Mon Oct 24th 4:19 pm by rbennet2
The lecture on Friday October 21 will be available as a set of videos as well as being given during the normal time. You have the option of watching the videos before or after Friday AND/OR attending Friday's lecture. In lieu of clicker questions we will use a set of on-line questions.
Item # Avg Max Flex Lecture 3.8 558 106.6 110.0updated Thu Oct 20th 4:27 pm by rbennet2
- Homework StatusReminders: All correct answers submitted before the 110% date get the 10% bonus. You can work the homework for 75% credit up until the exam.
Instructions for using the homework system are here
updated Fri Sep 30th 8:54 pm by rbennet2
- updated Wed Oct 19th 9:57 pm by abiegals
- updated Thu Oct 13th 10:57 am by rmccord1
- Institute of Nuclear Materials ManagementInterested in Cyber Security or Nuclear Engineering? The Institute of Nuclear Materials Management (INMM) is meeting on Monday, Oct 24 in Pasqua 308 from 6:30-8PM. Matt Cook, a researcher in cyber security with UT's Institute for Nuclear Security, will be the speaker. Food and drinks will be provided. email@example.com Fri Oct 14th 12:02 am by abiegals
- updated Mon Aug 22nd 10:13 am by rbennet2
- Engineering Mentor ProgramThe Engineering Mentor Program is targeting rising sophomore and incoming freshman to become mentees. As a mentee you will get your own personal mentor in your discipline to meet with once a month. Apply here to become a mentee. Mentees have the opportunity choose their mentors based off a profile developed from the application process. EMP is a great way to network and build personal relationships across the College of Engineering and a great source of for academic and personal information about the workings of engineering and UTK. View the Engineering Mentor Program Community Discussion here.updated Wed Jul 13th 1:31 pm by rbennet2