- updated Wed Apr 27th 3:16 pm by wschlete
- Reminder: Final ExamThe final exam is Friday, May 6th from 8:00am - 10:00pm in PHY 415 and BUE 555.
Seating labels were passed out in lab. If you don't have your label, look up your seat assignment and exam ID and write it on your equation sheet.
Equation sheet rules:
updated Fri Apr 29th 1:30 am by wschlete
- 2 sheets 8.5" x 11" engineering paper
- Seating label (or handwritten name and seat) on the top right corner
- In your own handwriting
- Front side of paper only
- Mass-moment of inertia equations will be provided
- Study DayThe 212 Perkins Study room will be staffed through April 29, but will not be staffed during Finals week. There will be an extra help session on Study Day, Monday, May 2.
updated Wed Apr 27th 3:11 pm by wschlete
- 11:30am - 1:00pm: Rachel
- 1:00pm - 2:30pm: Tayler
- 2:30pm - 4:00pm: Connor
- Homework StatusReminders: All correct answers submitted before the 100% date get a 10% bonus. You can work the homework for 75% credit up until the exam.
updated Thu Apr 21st 5:22 am by wschlete
Common EF Announcements
- Engineering Mentor ProgramThe Engineering Mentor Program is targeting rising sophomore and incoming freshman to become mentees and rising juniors and seniors to become mentors. As a mentee you will get your own personal mentor in your discipline to meet with once a month. Apply here to become a mentee. Mentees have the opportunity choose their mentors based off a profile developed from the application process. Rising juniors and seniors can apply here to become a mentor. EMP is a great way to network and build personal relationships across the College of Engineering and a great source of for academic and personal information about the workings of engineering and UTK.
For more information or questions contact Mitchel Porter, email@example.com Mon Apr 18th 2:10 pm by abiegals