- Shop Hours for Estabrook 13Here is the schedule for Estabrook 13 Shop hours for the next two weeks:
updated Sun Apr 19th 8:23 pm by rmccord1
- Monday April 13: 8-5 open to everyone
- Tuesday April 14: 8-5 open to EF 152 only (classtime)
- Wednesday April 15: 8am-9pm open to everyone
- Thursday April 16: 8-5 open to EF 152 only (classtime); 5-9 open to everyone
- Friday April 17: open 8am-5pm everyone
- Saturday April 18: open 12-8pm everyone
- Sunday April 19: open 4pm-8pm everyone
- Monday April 20: open 8am-11am everyone; open 11:10am – 3:30pm EF 151 only; open 3:30pm – 9pm everyone
- Tuesday April 21: open 8am-9pm everyone
- updated Thu Apr 9th 2:35 pm by rmccord1
- Extra Credit and Missed Recitation Forms DeadlineAll extra credit and missed recitation forms must be submitted by Friday, April 24, 11:59 p.m., to be considered.updated Wed Apr 15th 11:26 am by rmccord1
- Shop VideosThese short videos provide instruction on various shop tasks that you may need for the final project.updated Wed Apr 15th 8:31 am by rmccord1
- Reminder: Final ExamThe final exam is Wednesday, April 29th from 8:00am - 10:00am.
Seating labels will be passed out on Mon Apr 20 during recitation. You can also use this link to see your seat assignment.
You are allowed to bring an equation sheet for the exam.
updated Sat Apr 18th 9:10 am by wschlete
- 2 sheets 8.5" x 11" engineering paper
- Seating label on the top right corner
- In your own handwriting
- Front side of paper only
- Mass-moment of Inertia equations will be provided
- Homework Status
Item # Avg Max #≥100 Online HW Final Review 27 23.9 99.3 0updated Sat Apr 18th 6:59 am by wschlete
- Advising AppointmentYou will receive an e-mail from Grades First inviting you to schedule an advising appointment for Spring Semester. Be sure to use the link in the email to access the system.updated Tue Mar 3rd 4:42 pm by wschlete
Common EF Announcements
- updated Thu Apr 16th 12:00 pm by rbennet2
- American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics Interest MeetingAmerican Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics is the professional society in the field of aerospace engineering.
An interest meeting will be held on one of the last weeks of school.
Email Gary Collins (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ethan Weaver (email@example.com) to be placed on the email list.
All engineering students are welcome.updated Tue Mar 31st 2:42 pm by rbennet2