- Reminders - Exam 1
updated Thu Jan 29th 10:52 am by wschlete
- The first exam is Friday January 30th 10:10 - 11:00 in SERF 307 and Bueler 555.
- You will get your room and seat assignment in Recitation. You can also see your seat assignment when you log into the web site.
You are allowed to bring an equation sheet for the exam.
- 8.5" x 11" engineering paper
- Seating assignment sticker on the top
- Turned in with the exam
- In your own handwriting
- Front side of paper only
- Practice exams are available under the Exam Information link.
- If you miss the exam you need to fill out the missed exam form ASAP. (The link is under Procedures/Forms)
- Lecture Videos
The car crush was from a previous semester. If you have a video from this semester send it to Prof Schleter and I will post it here.updated Fri Jan 23rd 12:16 pm by wschlete
- Portfolio Review ReminderBe sure to have your portfolio with you on Monday, February 2 during recitation. Your portfolio will be collected and checked for organization and completeness and a random homework from module 1 will be checked for format and neatness.updated Thu Jan 29th 10:53 am by wschlete
- EF 151 Student Led Study GroupHSS G-057
Wednesday's & Friday's
EF 151 Study group meeting time/place for anyone that needs help or a place to work on the homework or preparing for an exam.
For more info contact:
updated Fri Jan 23rd 11:21 am by wschlete
- Homework Status
Item # Avg Max #≥100 HW 1.4 205 88.4 109.8 82 HW 1.5 206 98.2 109.8 115 HW 1.6 203 99.6 110.0 123 HW 1.7 199 97.7 109.8 132 HW 1.8 181 93.7 109.9 68updated Thu Jan 22nd 7:04 am by wschlete
Common EF Announcements
- updated Tue Jan 27th 4:47 pm by rbennet2
- Ambassador website. Submissions are due by 4:00 p.m. Friday, February 13, 2015, in 202 Estabrook Hall. Applications are welcome from all engineering majors, including biosystems engineering.updated Tue Jan 13th 2:44 pm by rbennet2
- http://womengineersday.com/). Attending this conference can count towards SEEC extra credit for both EF 151 and EF 152. updated Thu Jan 29th 1:54 pm by rmccord1
- Scholarship Renewal ApplicationIt is now time to apply for scholarships AND RENEW existing scholarships for next year. The deadline for the scholarship application is Feb. 1. The scholarship application can be found on MyUTK under the Financial Aid Menu. Complete the “Continuing Undergraduate and Transfer Students” form. If you have questions or need assistance with completing the form, please visit the One Stop Shop located on the ground floor of Hodges Library.updated Thu Jan 8th 12:10 pm by rbennet2