EF 151 Projects
Team projects are assigned once per module and can usually be completed during your recitation period. If you happen to miss the recitation which is a project day, then you should promptly complete the missed recitation web form. You will be contacted with a make-up time to complete the project.
Project 1 - Shooter
Project 2 - Engineering Departments and DegreesNot really a team project, but here is what you are to do to document your participation:
- Attend lecture on Monday, February 20 to hear UT's Associate Dean of Student Affairs describe all of the engineering degree programs.
- Attend recitation on Monday, February 20 at the time listed below for your section.
Regular time 111 Front 111 Back 11:10 S1a, Chris
111 - 11:20
111 - 11:50
12:40 S2a, Chris
111 - 12:40
111 - 1:10
2:10 S3a, Chris
111 - 2:10
111 - 2:40
- Visit with the various departments and degree programs who will have information tables set up in Estabrook 111. You should take a look at all of the departments and you must gather some detailed information about three of them that interest you the most.
- Complete the online form for this project.
- If you miss the lecture or department fair, here is your make-up project.