EF151 Extra CreditThe following extra credit opportunities are available.
- (100 pts each, max of 2) Volunteer for community service. Credit is only given once for each event, and each event must be at least two hours long. Examples: Science Olympiad, Habitat for Humanity
- (100 pts each, max of 3) Attend a student engineering society meeting. Information
on student society meetings can be found by searching the web, looking for
flyers posted around various engineering buildings, or contacting the various
- (100 pts) Complete an end of the semester survey. The survey will be available online one week before the end of the semester.
- Extra credit points are applied to your recitation participation grade.
- All activities must be documented within one week of their completion.
- All activities must be completed before the final week of classes.
- We reserve the right to require additional verification.